The 7 Dont's of Mortgage Financing
1. Don’t change employment status.
2. Don’t Make any major purchases.
3. Don’t increase credit card debt or miss a payment.
4. Don’t change bank accounts or make undisclosed deposits
5. Don’t apply for a credit card, co-sign a loan, or make a credit inquiry.
6. Don’t spend money you have set aside to cover closing costs.
7. Don’t delay in providing all paperwork asked for by the mortgage company.
- L. Okonkwo and J Clyburn
- N. Martinez
- A. Rivera
- S. Brown and R. Hamilton
- A. Redmond
- T. Smith
- E. Wilson